hello people i am almost 1 week 5 days from goin to sudan i need help i need u to find me in ur city or where ever u live i need u to tell me if u ever spot by mistake a fordmustang please tell me and please spot the price with it please i am begging u my mom has taken control of my lancer :'( i really loved it but now every body move on :P help me finding it

Sturm commented: as I said before learn english and stop posting crap +0
joshSCH commented: damn, I agree with Sturm -4
christina>you commented: Wow. USE punctuation!! -4

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

What in the fµck are you talking about?

commented: lmao +21
commented: i agree but dont use the f word -4

I think that his post translates approximately to the following:

Hello. I am going to Sudan in 1 week and 5 days. It would be very useful to me if you could find a Ford Mustang for sale. My mom has taken away my current car (a Lancer), and now I want to buy a Mustang to replace it. Thanks for helping.

commented: ;) +21
commented: That's so beautiful... +6
commented: very helpful +12

fuck this

What sort of 'stang are you looking for?
Old skool version circa 1969, or the modern one circa 2006

like the old ford mustang or the old camaro 1968 1990 or the dodge charger 1968 manual transition left handled and mmmm good body i don't care about the engine i just want the body

Well you could save yourself money by getting a body kit added to your current car :D

Try ebay to be honest, best deals there, or a car auction if there is one near you

my mom took my current car :@

like the old ford mustang or the old camaro 1968 1990 or the dodge charger 1968 manual transition left handled and mmmm good body i don't care about the engine i just want the body

most english cars are right hand drive

yes, but still there is a little chance of finding a left handed one and i don't want to go to America to buy one :'(

you should have said so... You asked for people anywhere in the world to mention any Mustangs available for purchase or stealing, didn't specify you required a left hand drive vehicle located in the UK.

Be more precise next time. How are you going to get that thing to the Sudan anyway? Not exactly the most common trade routes, and a more than even chance some dockworker or customs official in the Sudan will keep it for himself when he notices it on some cargo manifest.

Ever thought of importing one?
As with getting it there, cargo ship. Or hire out a plane :P

no , don't worry my friend ever heard of shipping in a container and locking it with a locker?

Still importing from america is your best bet if you want a left hand drive model, why may i ask do you want one?

Why did your mum take your old one off you?

Why must you specifically get a ford mustang?? Do you even have the money?

Still importing from america is your best bet if you want a left hand drive model, why may i ask do you want one?

because its the car that is perfect for my modifications

Why did your mum take your old one off you?

because she sold her car

Why must you specifically get a ford mustang?? Do you even have the money?

because its the car that is perfect for my modifications ,and the kits i have and not a mustang didn't you read in the first page ,and yes i got tons of money ,and its too late now cause i am leaving to sudan in days

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.