can any body help me out wid this ........as i m doing C not C++.....plz tell me the whole program........plzzzzzzzzz
Construct a solution algorithm and write a C program for the following programming problem. Use a top-down modular design. State clearly tasks that are to be performed by each module. Implement modules as C functions.
Your report should contain:
- a flowchart of a complete program (using modules' notation)
- flowcharts of all modules
- a pseudocode algorithm of the mainline and all modules,
- a desk check of the algorithm.
- a source code of the C program
- screen dumps of the output.
A parking garage charges a $2.00 minimum fee to park for up to three hours.
The garage charges an additional $1.50 per hour for each hour in excess of three hours. (There are no fractions of an hour. Any part of an hour is charged as a whole hour.) The maximum charge for any 24-hour period is $10.00.
Design an algorithm and write a program that will
· Read from the keyboard the registration numbers of cars (as 4 digits integer numbers), which have used the garage during one day of operation, and the number of hours each has been parked as hours and minutes. Use a sentinel value to finish the data entry.
· Calculate the fee for each car.
· Print the day's report. The report will include car registration numbers, the number of hours and the fee paid for each car, and the TOTAL fee received by the garage for the day.
The output should look as follows:
5 h, 0 min
3 h, 20 min
7 h, 10 min
4 h, 45 min
The program should be designed for 3 sections (for the menu):
i) Car arrival
ii) Car departure, including calculation of the fee and storage of the data
iii) Display of daily data including total taken
You should use the “time_t” function for calculating in and out times and duration, and “FILE” for storage of Data.