There were people in the army that didn't want or expect to go to war. Plenty of them did it to get a free ride at college.

well, the left has been claiming Bush would initiate a draft for Iraq since 2003...
In the meantime the only ones proposing a draft have been "democrats" in congress

I'd say that it's the democrats that are supporting a withdrawl from Iraq. In which case there would be no need for a draft.

i hate iraq lol with hindsight we see that sadams brutal reign was the only way to stop all hell breaking loose

Interestingly enough, Mike chose to drop that little bit of footage from production...

More like, only to be expected...

I'd say that it's the democrats that are supporting a withdrawl from Iraq.

I've never accused the "democrats" of being logical beings ;)

yes becasue what political party a person decides to affiliate with affects the logical part of their brain.

I guess as long as you put a smiley after something it can't be offensive. I guess I'll make a statement about something I find illogical in the conservatives. How is it that they use christianity so strongly, especially to condemn things like same sex marriage, but then support the death sentence? :p

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.