Yashua 0 Newbie Poster

I wish to create an inventory database with the following:
1. When an item is checkmarked and the submit button is pressed that item is deducted from the mySQL Inventory portion.
By default only 1 is deducted per item, but if they add to the Quantity they wish to order then the amount listed in the "quantity" would be deducted from mySQL.

2. I would love to have a link for the admin to be able to add to the stock.
3. I wish to have this form dynamically show how much there is in stock.
4. I wish to have an ALERT email sent to my email when the stock reaches the minimum default of 2 or less per item and that default can be changed for all items in the form.

Example:
When an item is checkmarked it will be ordered and deducted from stock.
If the item is NOT checkmarked, obviously nothing will be ordered and nothing will be deducted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
client Function in the Form Below:______ Admin Function in the Form Below:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken-[x] Quantity [1 ] In Stock [5 ] ____ Admin Add to Stock ____ Alert when [ 2] or less.
Milk----[ ] Quantity [1 ] In Stock [15] ____ Admin Add to Stock ____ Alert when [ 2] or less.
Orange--[ ] Quantity [1 ] In Stock [12] ____ Admin Add to Stock ____ Alert when [ 2] or less.
Apple---[x] Quantity [1 ] In Stock [3 ] ____ Admin Add to Stock ____ Alert when [ 2] or less.
_____________________________________________Admin Add Additional Inventory Items to Database

[SUBMIT]

Is there a quick way of doing this from the code you already have?
I would really appreciate your help. Thanks a million.