Member Avatar for EliteTiara

Name: Jana
Nickname: Jan, Janiss and EMO (and I don't like that one, that is why my best friend uses it)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 136
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Reading, sports (such as tennis, running and soccer), going out with friends and/ or family, movies, animes...

Relationship Status: Single

Fav Music: Well my favorite music is rock. I like all the types. Some of my favorite bands can be: The All-American Rejects, The Ataris, Blink 182, Blue October, Breaking Benjamin, Finger Eleven, Five for Fighting, Lifehouse, Matchbox Twenty, Mindless Self Indulgence, Nonpoint, Plain White T's, 3 Doors Down and more...

Education: Right now I am @ college. I am in my second year of Computer Engineering. :-/

Favorite Food: Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Puerto Rican... Pizza, Chicken, Burritos, and Fetuccini Alfredo :P

Favorite Movies: Oh I think that in this department I have way too many. Some can be: The Transporter (1 & 2), The Punisher, The Chronicles of Riddick, Harry Potter (1, 2 & 4), The Holiday and many many more that i don't remember right now...

Favorite TV Shows: Will and Grace, Smallville and Heroes

Favorite Video Games: eeh Burnout 2 (PS2), Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (PS2) and Halo :$

Stuff you Dislike: I dislike people that want you attention at all costs even if you are busy. Smokers, Politicians and people that ONLY talk about religion and god. :@

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome! What is the favorite book you have ever read?

Hello there EMO kid!haha!

Hi Jana, welcome to DaniWeb. Anyone who likes rock is cool with me :)

Do you have the emo haircut (over the eye?) ;)

i like the transporter its awesome but i thaught 1 was better

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Hello Jana, Welcome to DaniWeb !

Member Avatar for EliteTiara

Hey, thank you everyone for the warm welcome. (1) I do not, repeat not, have an EMO haircut :twisted: and I liked the Transporter 1 way better than 2 but they are both good. (2) The favorite book I have ever read... hmm.. I have no idea... I like a lot and I just guess I love books in general, specially fantasy. :D I do not know why but I like childrens books. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.