Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

In all honesty, this chick will make it further in life then any of us!

She's got the brain of one of the presidental hopfuls, but sure looks a lot better!

Did she answer the question?

Did she answer the question?

No -- just a lot of gobbledeygook, just like our politicians. She would make a great politician!

The term was coined on March 30, 1944 by Maury Maverick, chairman of the United States Smaller War Plants Corporation. In a memo banning "gobbledygook language", he wrote "anyone using the words activation or implementation will be shot".[1]

We had a long discussion about using that phrase here not too long ago. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Teen_USA_2007#Final_Competition

She said that she was "in shock" during the competition and barely heard the question that had been asked.

http://www.townhall.com/news/entertainment/2007/08/28/pageant_contestant_re-answers_question?page=full&comments=true

Upton was taking her flubbed answer _ and the attention _ in stride.

"Everything did come at me at once. I was overwhelmed and I made a mistake. Everybody makes a mistake. I'm human," she said Tuesday. "I seriously think I only heard about one or two words of the actual question."

Brain fell out.

or a brain fart.

I think she is very "human", but still smarter than Paris Hilton!

Lardmeister's got a girlfriend!

Lardmeister's got a girlfriend!

Well, she would be at my intellectual level! This always helps.

Maybe we could merge this with the brains or body thread...

Maybe we could merge this with the brains or body thread...

That wouldn't be fair, I think the body advocates would win with this as an example.

She could be the first woman president of the United States.

She could be the first woman president of the United States.

Only if she starts as an intern for one of those senators with influence.

With her looks that should be easy to arrange. Of course, she could run into one of those other senators (the restroom kind).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.