Hello, just wanted to give a brief summary of myself and my knowledge. I am the CEO of an Office Furniture Dealership in California, and I spend a lot of time on the internet, and have actually designed and built the company website. Noted I did a lot of research and trial and error before it was on the air, but I did this back in 1990 so I have been on for some time now. I do not know code but can understand instructions well, and have learned a lot by hit and miss actions. I needed the answer to something that was happening to my computer and I found this site quite by accident, but after joining, and looking for an answer, I found it within a couple of minutes and in less time corrected the problem, so I can see that even though I may not be of much help to others unless you need office furniture that is, but I will be here often learning new things.

Bj Hicks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

welcome tigetek, thanks for joining, u have come to the right place

thank your comments are appreciated and i agree i have come to the right site.

bj

Hello tigetek!I think I need a new computer chair!hehe.

welcome to daniweb!

welcome!

Thanks appreciate all of the welcoming messages.

I'm new too. and I too work for what use to be an office furniture store EMC. you never know???

Welcome to both of you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.