Hi

I wonder if there is anyone who can point me in the right direction, retail browser based software and I have a customer base of about 5,000 (who selected to receive notifications about product updates when they ordered) - However, I have never really utilized this and sent email notifications, I found it quite difficult initially as the mail server would become overloaded.

I would like to find a service to manage my email list online, I would have no problem paying up to $100 p/m to do this, ideally somewhere that is reputable and has good software to manage this.

The problem is obviously I need to import my user list, who are already opt-in, I would like to do this without sending them another.. 'thank you for joining' email when I import them.

Is there anyone out there who you could recommend I switch to?

Thanks

John

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am very sorry for my very delayed response - this message seems to have slipped through the cracks. I have heard very good things about an email list manager called Lyris.

John,

Our firm Listrak can help.

www.listrak.com

John

Hi

I wonder if there is anyone who can point me in the right direction, retail browser based software and I have a customer base of about 5,000 (who selected to receive notifications about product updates when they ordered) - However, I have never really utilized this and sent email notifications, I found it quite difficult initially as the mail server would become overloaded.

I would like to find a service to manage my email list online, I would have no problem paying up to $100 p/m to do this, ideally somewhere that is reputable and has good software to manage this.

The problem is obviously I need to import my user list, who are already opt-in, I would like to do this without sending them another.. 'thank you for joining' email when I import them.

Is there anyone out there who you could recommend I switch to?

Thanks

John

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.