Hi , i want to create a list with center position.
How to do this the list in DIV format , this is the codes that i created.

For HTML :

<div class="content">
<ul class="menu"><li class="leaf first"><a title="Solvent Distillation" href="/solvent-distillation.htm">Solvent Distillation |</a></li>
<li class="leaf"><a title="The Spray Gun Cleaner from NexGen" href="/spray-gun-cleaner.htm">Spray Gun Cleaner |</a></li>
<li class="leaf"><a title="Solvent Recycling" href="/solvent-recycling.htm">Solvent Recycling |</a></li>
<li class="leaf"><a title="Glove Box Cleaner and Manual Washer" href="/glove-box-cleaner.htm">Glove Box Cleaner |</a></li>
<li class="leaf last"><a title="Degreasing Machinefrom NexGen" href="/degreasing-machines.htm">Degreasing Machine</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

For CSS:

div.content ul li{
  list-style: none;
  margin-left: -1px;
  font-style: none ;
}

Please tell me what the code that must i added or change.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hello cakka please give your alignment to to div tag and check it

<div class="content" align="center">
<ul class="menu">
<li class="leaf first"><a title="Solvent Distillation" href="/solvent-distillation.htm">Solvent Distillation |</a></li>
<li class="leaf"><a title="The Spray Gun Cleaner from NexGen" href="/spray-gun-cleaner.htm">Spray Gun Cleaner |</a></li>
<li class="leaf"><a title="Solvent Recycling" href="/solvent-recycling.htm">Solvent Recycling |</a></li>
<li class="leaf"><a title="Glove Box Cleaner and Manual Washer" href="/glove-box-cleaner.htm">Glove Box Cleaner |</a></li>
<li class="leaf last"><a title="Degreasing Machinefrom NexGen" href="/degreasing-machines.htm">Degreasing Machine</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

Sirial thanks for your suggestion, but that DIV tag is global for all content :)
If i change that , it just give all content align be center.

The simple solutions is CSS.
But how to do that ?
I have try with text-align, but that is failed.

Thanks

ok plz add me as reputation

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.