Hi
I have made a site and I have tested it on the ie 7 and ie 6 . it seems good and it shows my web site good and without any praoblem ,

i have got a very bad scene in ie 6 and ie7 . I exactly uploaded the pages that I have used in localhost (xaml) but it was without any problem but after uploading it to the local , it has god too many problems

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

either it didn't copy over correctly or you forgot to upload additional files it requires, such as a style sheet.

Hi
I have made a site and I have tested it on the ie 7 and ie 6 . it seems good and it shows my web site good and without any praoblem ,

i have got a very bad scene in ie 6 and ie7 . I exactly uploaded the pages that I have used in localhost (xaml) but it was without any problem but after uploading it to the local , it has god too many problems

thanks

May be you may have included hard coded reference for external css files & images; so try to use relative paths if so..
This may solve your issue..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.