Hi guys, how do I go about creating rounded/curved corners for my divs or 'table data'. I'm not sure if this only involves html & css only? I suspect there could be some javascript. anyway, if you know how i can go about that, feel free to help. Other resources or code are highly welcomed. Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

-moz-border-radius for Firefox
border-radius for CSS3
But I don't know how well supported is the CSS3 standard on internet explorer browsers (I know it works in firefox and in opera), for internet explorer you could use the old-fashioned rounded gifs at the four corners to trick the viewer into thinking the corner is round -moz-border-radius: 2px; gives all the corners a 2 pixel radius. -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 2px gives only the bottom left corner a 2 pixel radius, and so on and so forth, and for border-radius it's the same thing.

if you use ASP.NET, there is a rounded corner extension in the ajax control toolkit. you dont even need to write single line of code.

an easy way to go is to make your rounded corners w/ photoshop and have one for the top and one for the bottom, and have the middle image repeat-y.

Thank you all. I'm grateful. I'm gonna try all your solutions for exploration and find which works best.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.