okay, i'm having problem with fitting my background into my web browser.
the image is somehow moving to the left.

<HTML>
<TITLE>A New Beginning...</TITLE>
<HEAD><B><FONT COLOR = "ORANGE">My life...</FONT></B></HEAD>
<BODY BACKGROUND="wall.jpeg" position="center">
</BODY>
</HTML>

thanks guys..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

inline styles are outdated a little, an external stylesheet allows the same style to be applied to every page without so many repeated definitions,.
<body style= "background-image:url('wall.jpeg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;">

and dont wwrite any css rules in <head> just make it external like :<link href="YOUR CSS RULES.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Try this....

<HTML>
<TITLE>A New Beginning...</TITLE>
<HEAD><B><FONT COLOR = "ORANGE">My life...</FONT></B></HEAD>
<BODY style="background-image:url(wall.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top">
</BODY>
</HTML>

The primary goal of this thesis work is to present a localization model that analyzes ``natural'' binaural signals, estimating both azimuth and elevation. As in the human auditory periphery, onsets are strongly weighted in the determination of the interaural spectrum. The weighting of onset information is intended to model the precedence effect. This weighting, combined with an old-plus-new heuristic, and may allow the model to distinguish the actual location of a sound source in the presence of acoustic reflections and reverberation and may offer an explanation of the Franssen and other long-term precedence-related effects.

Another important aspect of the proposed model is that it divides up the frequency spectrum, which allows the estimation of an interaural spectrum. The motivation behind this frequency analysis is physiologically driven.
===============
amari watergate
deca durabolin

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.