lobstar 0 Newbie Poster

Hi Everyone,

I have been coming to this site for a while to get help with some minor things in the past, but now I have a strange issue that doesn't seem to have a solution anywhere. Lest start by giving you a link to the page in question:

https://www.ecooutdoorsports.com/prod_4.php?cat=women&sub=0&fsub=&class=20.74&id=AFCZ254REG&pdname=WOMEN%27S+CAPPELLO+CORD+SKIRT-REG+F09&vendor=TNF#

This is a test version of my company's product page. the whole site was built in house by someone else quite a while ago, and doesnt really follow web standards. Since the product page is probably the most important, I am trying to tackle the task of bringing the site (more or less) up to code, and eventually will build a new site from the ground up.

Basically what has happened, is as I was correcting errors, the main nav bar (Shopping | Shop by Brand | Specials | Customers Service | About us) at the top of the page has decided to take on abnormal proportions in IE8 (FF works perfectly). I have tried adding height in CSS as well as removing any margin or padding on the td. I have also tried applying this to the parent elements with no success.

I am sure it is probably something dumb I have overlooked, but I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks