Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to create a layout similar to the one on www.worldofwarcraft.com. What i'm looking for is a way to have the two side images "shrink" when the browser is made smaller. Could anyone help me out please?

If someone is wanting to write a bit of code, all i'd want is a header(100% width) the 2 images(left and right) and a div centered for the content.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Argo.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

just go to worldofwarcraft.com then "ctrl + u" and check what do u need

Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to create a layout similar to the one on www.worldofwarcraft.com. What i'm looking for is a way to have the two side images "shrink" when the browser is made smaller. Could anyone help me out please?

If someone is wanting to write a bit of code, all i'd want is a header(100% width) the 2 images(left and right) and a div centered for the content.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Argo.

Try some javascript.

i have done the same kind of thing in one of my website,
http://www.ticketnest.net/index2.php

if this is wat you are looking for then let me know , i would be glad to help u out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.