Hi there,

http://www.rjt-online.com/video_latest.php

Any idea why this page displays as it should in IE, FF, Safari etc but not in Opera?

I'm sure it's something simple but I've been fiddling with it for a while with no joy.

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Not sure what you mean. The page looks the same on IE8 and Opera 10.60 on my machine.

Ah, well on my machine the Div to the right of each video (that includes the info for the video) is displaying underneath the videos in Opera, whereas they should be next to each video.?..

Nope. Even tried resizing to very small width, but the info remains at the right. Hope someone else can help you.

Ah OK, well thanks for the help anyway.

I have another question. Why on this page (www.rjt-online.com/video_alt.php) does everything display OK in all browsers except Opera (more specifically the black background under the Filter buttons)?

I saw the black background too, but after refreshing the page, everything was white. Are you sure you're not having the same refreshing issue ?

Hmmm, yeah. I've just had to re-install Opera and seems to be all working now. Cheers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.