Hi Everyone,

I'm new to building sites, have to make one for work. It's pretty simple/straightforward, but I got to having fun playing with it. So I have spry menus set up in it, one horizontal on all pages, & vertical ones on sub-pages.

The menus appear fine in Firefox & Safari, but are screwed up in IE. In IE, the horizontal bar submenus appear way off the left of the screen, & the vertical menus are shifted around; the colors are off (they are supposed to turn white in hover but are just white all the time) and it's broken into 2 columns instead of 1.

I have what is completed of the site online at smuggsuniversity.com. If you check it out in IE & another browser, you can compare the differences to see the problems probably better than I've explained them. If you go to the horizontal spry "SFU" & click on any of the 4 submenu items, it will take you to a page where you can see the vertical menu problems.

I'm sure that in all my playing around I managed to delete or change something in my CSS to cause the problem. But I can't figure out what I need to change to get it fixed. Everything I've tried has made it wrong in FF & Safari. If anyone would be willing to take a look & let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate it. It's an employee website so I guess I can just tell them to use FF, but I've worked pretty hard on this & would rather have it done right!

Thanks for any help/advice you can provide!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Without your code or a link to your site, its hard too tell whats going on.

oops didnt see your site typed in...you can enclose that in the link tags using the little blue icon above.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.