I do not want to use a static image as a background. Instead I want to be able to use different images through out the website. How do I accomplish that in CSS?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You can't with CSS alone. Look into JavaScript or jQuery (a JavaScript library).

Regards, Arkinder

You can't with CSS alone. Look into JavaScript or jQuery (a JavaScript library).

Regards, Arkinder

Hi Arkinder,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Actually, I did find a javascript code to create rotating images. However, It was to create a rotating image in a new empty page not one with the lay out and everything else I already had. In other words, I'd have to create a brand new page and then I would be able to use that script on the header sections. Perhaps I was missing something or made a mistake but that was of no use.

Now, I don't understand how would I accomplish that if my CSS file is linked to every singe page for different commands? Would the script not read the CSS file?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

BelgianQueen

JavaScript isn't really my thing, so to be honest I don't know. However, I think a variation of this on a larger scale is what you're looking for.

Regards, Arkinder

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.