does anybody know what shortcut this guy is using to auto import html tags?

skip to
2:58

http://youtu.be/dXzmEdEgODo

does anybody know if this shortcut is also available for notepad++ or any other windows based editor?

thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Are you serious? You want us to watch a video? Post any code you have and ask the question.

like i said, skip to 2:58

Member Avatar for diafol

Sorry. Read the forum guidelines. Put all the info here.

either help me, or go away, I'm sure it's not that hard to click a link and skip to 2:58.

commented: Not cool, just giving you advice. More info, more help -2

Wesleyy I am trying to figure your question ... you provided a url and ? what is really the question .... help us to help you ...

Ugly guy … some people are misfortune to that …

Member Avatar for diafol

> either help me, or go away, I'm sure it's not that hard to click a link and skip to 2:58.

For a noob, you've got a really bad attitude. It's not hard, but why the hell should we? You're the guy with the problem. YOU put the problem to us HERE. Don't ask contributors to start following links and fart about with videos.

I'm not going to help you, so I will go away. I've put you on my ignore list, I suggest you do the same for me.

@ardav you came in here yelling, 'are you serious? you want us to watch a video?'. you are the most ignorant person I've ever met, I don't need your help, not like you provided any help anyways.

@jkon metalix I'm trying to figure out what shortcut this guy is using to get html tags in front and after the code. if you click the video and skip to 2:58 you will see him using the shortcut. thanks :)

also, jkon, I've been to your link before, but I couldn't find this shortcut anywhere on google, thanks anyways!

Member Avatar for diafol

What's this got to do with php? WHy did he post about html etc / notepad++ in a PHP forum?

BTW - I am certain that I'm not the most ignorant man you've ever met. Look in the mirror buddy. You're the none who's completely ignorant of what to post where and how to do it. I was merely trying to point you in the right direction. As for yelling? Where?

Here are my quotes:

Are you serious? You want us to watch a video? Post any code you have and ask the question.

Seems reasonable to me. I was waiting for more so I could help you.

Sorry. Read the forum guidelines. Put all the info here.

Again, seems reasonable and polite. But you didn't want to be told that did you?

I only responded harshly when I was told to 'go away'.

Anyway, I waste a lot of energy and time on here, no more so than on this thread. You still need to read the forum guidelines. ;)

yes i must agree. perhaps a moderator could move this to the correct forum?? hint hint ;)

ok i still dont know what plugin or shortcut he used, but here are some for notepad++ that does the same thing

WebEdit
Zen Coding

I prefer Zen Coding because its way better developed and supported

@ardav buddy look in your signature, that tells me you are ignorant, you act like we NEED your help. i simply asked you to view 5 seconds of a youtube video but instead you chose to reply with a bad manner complaining you need to watch a video. look, i dont care if you dont want to watch it, simply dont help me and move on.

"Post any code you have and ask the question. "
if you took the time reading the thread, you will know i dont have any questions with code.

I think stop arguing about this Wesleyy ....... I cannot see the video(YouTube is inaccessible) can you please tell me briefly about those shortcuts ?

Member Avatar for diafol

@wesleyy
My signature is there to stop all the 'help me now' nonsense I get from noobs. I like to think that I do help people from time to time, with 500+ reps and solved threads so far. That's not boasting, it's a fact.
I did read your post carefully and suggested that you post code as this is a PHP help forum. Nowhere have you posted any php code (see guidelines). Watching a video does not constitute the same thing. In addition you have posted regarding html/notepad++ which clearly does not fit in this forum. You made the mistake. I was merely urging you to post 'properly'. The fact that you wanted to get personal, is a matter for you and your conscience. I suggest that you conduct yourself in a more genial manner in future. Some of us are here to help, regardless of your reaction.

I think that's quite enough from all of you.

Wesleyy, your question would be better suited to the Windows Software forum, but rather than move this growing flame fest, I think it would be better for you to create a new thread in the appropriate forum (using lessons learned from this one) and try again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.