Hello,

My shop has been up and running for few weeks now. Today I wanted to add new product and here's what happened. I went admin/configure/categories/products and I see the following error:

1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_d3d_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)
in:
[select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_description, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.categories_status from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I checked my online shop to see how things are there and I see same code in the categories (I can see subcategories, but if I press on them I get same message). No products to view. here's my site just in case:
www.lvbagsaleuk.com

Zen cart version 1.3.8b , and I haven't changed anything like coding, I added new products just yesterday and it was fine.

Hi

The problem can be that your MySQL server has run out of space for storing its own database files.

Try look on the net for: zen cart Errcode 28 .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.