I'm trying to build an exchange website which hosts items that other people are selling. I want the site to show the prices that people are selling at but will not see their contact information until they pay a certain amount. I obviously want to make sure that the page is completely inaccessible by those who haven't paid. In addition, it would be convenient if it could also have a 30 day access period or a certain number of views for the user who has paid.

Can anyone recommend a php-based script or anything else I can use in order to make these features possible?

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by gangsallas

What you are asking is very specific. I do not think you'll find many scripts out there that you can just slap together to get this to work. I also doubt that anyone on this site is just going to develop a web application for you based on your description.

I would suggest that you start building the site and build each component. As you get stuck, as for help on that specific item.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.