Hi,

I was wondering what the best way of inserting a large flash file in a HTML page was? I want the page to load as quickly as possible.

Is it best to insert a small flash file in the HTML and then have that small flash file load a movie clip externally that is the larger flash file?

Many thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vishesh

Hi,

I was wondering what the best way of inserting a large flash file in a HTML page was? I want the page to load as quickly as possible.

Is it best to insert a small flash file in the HTML and then have that small flash file load a movie clip externally that is the larger flash file?

Many thanks

When you say load as quickly as possible, that depends entirely on the client's internet connection. I would be tempted to just use the export option in flash itself then embed that in the HTML doco.

dividing swf in parts makes some part of data display and some nor (for some moment). When working with big swf it's always good to use a good perfect preloader.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.