I am desperate for some password protection that accesses a database for user name and password. i have searched all over the web and cannot find one that actualy works. i need to redirect to a users personal internal page on my website after the password checks out as well. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

You will perhaps need to use a server-side language like PHP, ASP etc etc.... Tell us which one you use.

You will perhaps need to use a server-side language like PHP, ASP etc etc.... Tell us which one you use.

I have been looking at php scripts but none of them actualy seem to work. i have been trying to figure this out for about 2 weeks and just came across this forum and seems like a nice group of people here.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

You need to use session and cookies. You better ask OP to move this thread to PHP forums. You'll get appropriate help there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.