i have to submit project in java....next month.....
please help me.....

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Who is stopping you from submitting it?

commented: A great starting point. +11

Who is stopping you from submitting it?

His dog!

commented: good one +1

maybe he thinks we're a part of dhl and go deliver it for him?

Or the ASPCA and can confiscate his dog, so the thing doesn't eat it any more. ;-)

Or the ASPCA and can confiscate his dog, so the thing doesn't eat it any more. ;-)

well... if you'd like HIS dog eating YOUR papers, go right ahead :)

commented: It just goes on and on. ;-) +11

Nay. My own dog lays into the newspapers (if I leave them laying around) often enough, he doesn't need any help in that area. ;-)

*Ahem*, time to bring this thing on topic.

> i have to submit project in java....next month.....
> please help me.....

As per the rules laid down, we provide help only to those who put in some effort to solve their problems; handing out free code is not encouraged here. Give your project a go, post the problems you face and then someone might help you out on this.

commented: Well, at least someone's trying to rescue this thread. Sorry 'bout that. ;-) +11

*Ahem*

I have some cold medicine I could give you. ;-)

commented: very funny +4

masijade looks to be in top nick !!!

commented: Thanks. Just a wild hair I guess. +11

Okay guys. I'm sorry. I'll try to control myself. Something about this thread just brought out the worst in me, I guess. ;-)

In any case, OP, give it try, as s.o.s. says, and if you have an actual problem, come back with that. If it's that you're still searching for an idea, search the forum a bit, and you'll see that others have asked for project ideas before, and some of them have actually gotten some constructive answers. I'm sure you'll be able to find something there.

Okay guys. I'm sorry. I'll try to control myself. Something about this thread just brought out the worst in me, I guess. ;-)

I'm afraid I don't feel so. I think it brought out the wickedly funny side of you and it certainly gave us a good laugh following this thread with your posts. Thats the reason I said you seem to be in top nick ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.