I have windows 2000 on my machine and I am facing the following problems:
1. I get a message "Norton detected a virus infected file: C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe "BLOODHOUND.Packed" Cannot repair it. I have scanned my machine after opeing it in the safe mode. Still no use.
2. I also could not find the ia.dll file as suggested by some forums to delete it.
3. Most importantly, my system's is barely crawling :cry: I cant open any application without a delay of 2-3 mins (It has a 2GHz processor) !
4. Applications like eclipse wont even start !!!
5. Finally I am unable to shutdown my machine normally. I have to manually switch it off.
Please help me...