I know this isn't an answer - but I think my questions are related to yours.

I have 2 questions.
1. When I boot up my pc I get a msg saying: "Error loading pvvqswta.dll Specified module could not be found. (Nobody seems to know what this is and I can't find it on "google search." I did find it on MP3 Rocket while searching and it said it was a "downloader file.")

2. I have RABCO files. I went to "virus total" and was bounced off-line. I don't know if RABCO is good or bad. I am leary of just deleting them for fear I will unintentionally open something. And, is this possibly related to all the pop-ups I get while on the internet? (Guess that makes 3 questions, huh?)

Would appreciate any help you all can give. Thank you -

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

are you "SB" on yahoo answers?
that guy has the same problem

I think I might be, yes.

I am new to all of this. How do I get to where you posted suggestions to try "at your own risk?"

You cannot do :). He is saying that whatever advice is given, is given with the best of intentions, but are not always successful :). Same for me.

==

Download HijackThis from here. Download it to your desktop and NOT a temporary folder.
Start HJT & press the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. When the scan is finished a window will pop up giving you the option of where to save it. Save it to desktop where it is easy to access. Open the log file and copy the entire contents of the file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET. Most of what is there is necessary for the running of your system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.