Noob, sorry. You see, my gf's computer has no internet, and I read that someone's IE didn't have internet, and his FireFox did. I use FireFox, and I told them to, but they disregarded what I said, and now someone is hijacking their internet. Since they had no internet, I told them to call their ISP because you know that if you have a bad enough virus, they shut down your internet to quarantine it so as to not spread the virus. Well it seems that the ISP is giving them a clean signal, and a program on their computer is routing their service to them. What can I do to end this little problem? And how do I get vengeance? :twisted: Just kidding.

download hijack this 1.98.2 save it or unzip it to a directory on your HD (dont run it from a zip folder or internet temp) Close all browser windows and end the browser process in the taskmanager. Then scan with it save the log as a .txt file open the log the post all of the contents here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.