ganthers 0 Newbie Poster

hello all i am having a rought ime here im inschool and i have to share a computer with another studnt and he has done somthing to download a virus on the school computer and i have transfered it through a jumpdrive to my home computer and its killing me. i would love to run a fresh anti virus program but i was in the prosses of a reinstal when i found the virus it will not let me reformat the hard drive. so i installed windows xp on a second hard drive so i could get it back up and running but the problem persist it has infected the second hard drive too i can install programs but it will not run them it gives me an error message telling me that the .exe is not a valid win32 application and it is running my system at a 100%cpu usage and i have a 3.3 gig prossessor can some one please help im lost at what to do and very frustrated right now

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.