Hello everyone.Yesterday my PC got infected with a virus that disables Task manager,regedit and doesn't allow me to install any program or antivirus,thus I can't check for viruses.Anyways i managed to find out that there are two unknown processes running in the task manager(I can open it from gpedit.msc from run but in a second it closes again)named:winxprrxx.exe and winxjsgv.I cant simply delete them as they can't be found on my PC.But when I formatted C and installed a fresh OS i found myself beeing unable to open task manager again(thought it was on D as well and wiped it too),so now i got 2 absolutely clean disks but virus is still here.Could it be that a virus is in the RAM or it downloads to my computer when I turn the modem on?I can only rely on professionals on this site to help me as i am unable to do anything.

Here's a Hijackthis log file:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 4:58:06 PM, on 8/6/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE
C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\RegMech.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Shalva\LOCALS~1\Temp\kltvuw.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Shalva\LOCALS~1\Temp\wintuihh.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: IEVkbdBHO - {59273AB4-E7D3-40F9-A1A8-6FA9CCA1862C} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\ievkbd.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RegistryMechanic] C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\RegMech.exe /H
O7 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System, DisableRegedit=1
O9 - Extra button: C????????? ?????? ???-??????? - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\SCIEPlgn.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd.dll
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

--
End of file - 2547 bytes

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I cant log in safe mode,the PC shows blue screen and then reboots.P.S what do you mean by the condition of my computer?

Thanks for answering

i've encountered the same problem. at first it was only Global.exe, fonts.exe, and telnet.exe.

P.S what do you mean by the condition of my computer?

Thanks for answering

What do you mean by that?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.