I continue to have two error boxes that continue to pop up on my computer the message is " Runtime error 21 at 020149D2" And everytime i click "ok" or "X" out of the boxes my screen goes blank and then reappears and the boxes are back again

please help

I continue to have two error boxes that continue to pop up on my computer the message is " Runtime error 21 at 020149D2" And everytime i click "ok" or "X" out of the boxes my screen goes blank and then reappears and the boxes are back again

please help

Lot's of possible causes, including malware.

-- Are you able to do a System Restore (if applicable to your OS)? You might try that.

Also, whether a Restore removes the error or not, I suggest you follow the steps in the linky below:

Read me before posting a request for assistance

• Please post the DSS extra.txt as an attachment to your post using the “Manage Attachments” button (scroll down when composing your post).
  • Hold off on posting the Uninstall List. The DSS extra.txt ought to suffice.

I will be tied up with work, but I imagine somebody will be able to advise you further after you post the requested logs.

Best Luck :)
PP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.