Thanks....did it, and all seems good for now...........things are touchy around here today.have a letter typed in draft folder to send re: early retirement-gotta send it, but alot of thoughts about it. Gotta take care of 2 parents in their mid-90's, who still have a townhouse with steps.............can't leave them so......stresas...stress............playing on the computer helps relieve the anxiety...thanks
George

Oh man, good luck dealing with all of that- it's certainly much more important than getting a few pesky pieces of softeware off of your computer....

makes me almost wanna smoke again after 3 years, BUT won't...........thanks, again.......I'm learning-just put in an ethernet card, and some extra ram last week............gonna cancel old cable internet account, and put in my name.......looking for cable modems with rebates.......found good deal with Ciurcuit City....19.99 for 6 months, free(after rebates) Motorola sb5100, and 75$ gift card................somethings gotta make today a better day....Thanks, again
Have a great night
George

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.