First of all, thanks for all of the tips on removing this problem from my computer. I read a bunch of threads and at the moment it seems that it's fixed. I've rebooted three times with no more about:blank, so hopefully it's gone.
Anyway, I haven't seen mention in a thread of multiple accounts (logins) under Windows XP. When I removed the CWS on my PC, it only eliminated it under my current login. I also have an account set up for my wife, and it was infected as well. When we logged on with her account, the CWS was there and it ended up hitting my account as well. Finally I ran CWShredder on both accounts, logged off and restarted the computer. Checking both accounts, it appears to be outta here. Hopefully it will not resurface.
Just thought I'd mention this for those that do have multiple accounts in XP. This nasty bugger apparently hits each user account and you have to make sure to clean them all individually.