My company is currently evaluating/pilotting this software to possibly remove all virus software (definition based 3 day instead of 0 day protection) from our corporate users.

If you read more about the software you will see it has merit to help get rid of these issues with spyware, viruses and other stuff except for java and macro but updates can usually take care of those for you.

Here is the deal the freeze x does not allow anything to install on your computer except from an approved media that you put in the settings. If you want to download something and install it you first have to turn freeze x off. (if you are running freeze x only) if you are running deep freeze you have to have a thawed area or everything that was not on your computer during your last freeze with deep freeze will be gone.

I would like others to take a look at this software I have given a 100k foot overview of some of the things it can do. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Where you off to caperjack? Not leaving are you? :sad:

Where you off to caperjack? Not leaving are you? :sad:

Yes and no ,keeping a low profile !staying away from highjack logs as every now and then I get HELP burnout !!:) doing a job interview Yesterday and got called to go back again today so maybe starting a new job soon [more hrs ] less free time !

Good luck with your new job prospects then. Keep us informed.

My company is currently evaluating/pilotting this software to possibly remove all virus software (definition based 3 day instead of 0 day protection) from our corporate users.

If you read more about the software you will see it has merit to help get rid of these issues with spyware, viruses and other stuff except for java and macro but updates can usually take care of those for you.

Here is the deal the freeze x does not allow anything to install on your computer except from an approved media that you put in the settings. If you want to download something and install it you first have to turn freeze x off. (if you are running freeze x only) if you are running deep freeze you have to have a thawed area or everything that was not on your computer during your last freeze with deep freeze will be gone.

I would like others to take a look at this software I have given a 100k foot overview of some of the things it can do. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

I've talked to my instructor (in Network Security) and we're going to try these out in class to see how/if they work. Not a full evaluation, mind you, just an 'overview' kind of review. I'll let you know what the students (and instructor) think.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.