Hello Everyone!
I am new to this site and basically m interested to know from anyone as to how I can remove netdaemon from my pc.
I will be most grateful for any suggestions from anyone who have had and were successful in removing it.
Thanx :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Thank you for the scanning alternatives.

I did the trendmicro housecall scan and the results are:
JAVA OPENSTR. A
JAVA BYTEVER. A

These are non-cleanable....so what next? And Panda does not seem to work for me. :sad:

Any further advice more than welcome.
:D

Go Here and Get Trojan-Hunter Fully working trial! and run a full scan

Please delete your temporary files by deleting all files and folders that are in those folders (do not delete the temp folder itself) like for example
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\
C:\Temp\
C:\Documents and Settings[b]username[/b]\Local Settings\Temp\
Also delete your Temporary Internet Files be sure to also select delete all offline content.

Download then unzip and run CWShredder to clean up clicking "FIX" to have it remove all it finds.

CWShredder available from these places :-

http://www.aluriasoftware.com/tools/cwshredder.zip
Or this as a full download without any unzipping required
http://www.downloads.subratam.org/CWShredder.exe
http://www.spywareinfo.com/downloads/tools/CWShredder.exe

We have found that some of the CWS infections can be removed better from safe mode, rather than normal mode.
To get to safe mode use the F8 key while booting the machine. Detailed instructions from :-here
Then please do this since it’s better to use automated tools to get rid of the bad stuff use these 2 programs first before doing the final cleaning with HJT

First use Spybot S&D. (Version 1.3)
Spybot
Unzip, and update. Install the updates and run. Delete all that it marks in red.
Reboot

Then it’s time for Ad-Aware
Ad-Aware
Install and update by using the globe icon. Restart your computer and run Ad-Aware.
Press scan now and select drives and/or partitions to be scanned. When done select all and click next. Remove all checked items and then reboot your computer.

Please go to this page and read the instructions for how to configure Spybot S&D & Ad-Aware
How To Setup Spybot SD and Ad-Aware

Please do this.
Download Hijack This
Save it in a convenient permanent folder such as C:\HJT\, double click HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

Your copy of HijackThis needs to be in a folder of it's own. When HJT fixes anything, it makes backups of the original files in the folder it is in. Since Temporary folders are emptied now and then (the files are DELETED), it would not be a good idea to have your backups there. Those backups would be VITAL to restoring your system if something went wrong in the FIX process!

1. Please go to you're 'My Documents' folder, right-click and select 'New > Folder' then name the folder 'HJT'.

2. Copy and paste HijackThis.exe to the new folder.

3. Close ALL windows except HJT

4. SCAN with HJT

5. POST the new log in this thread using 'Add Reply'

DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR CLICK "FIX CHECKED" UNTIL WE CHECK THE LOG, AS SOME OF THE FILES ARE LEGIT AND VITAL TO YOUR COMPUTER'S HEALTH

Then post a HJT log as a reply to this topic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.