Just tried to get it started in safe mode , but I got the blue screen.

This is a different wrinkle.

Power it off and let it sit for 5 min and then see if it will boot normally.

So it wont start up at all. I don't know what to do at this point

So it wont start up at all. I don't know what to do at this point

-- Does it power up at all?
-- Are you able to burn a couple CDs on another computer?
We can use them to "get in and look around," assuming the machine powers up.
-- Do you have a lot of important data on the ill machine that you need to get back?
-- Do you have your Windows Disk?

Let me know and we'll go from there.

PP :)

It does power up but just keeps recycling through the same screens. The furthest it gets is the windows loading screen with the scrolling bar at the bottom

I can burn a couple CDs but like I said before my other computers are Macs

I do have stuff on the ill machine I would not like to lose especially some important pictures. If they are lost I would be greatly disappointed but I do understand.

I would have to look for the disks I have not needed them so I do not know where they are.

I do have stuff on the ill machine I would not like to lose especially some important pictures. If they are lost I would be greatly disappointed but I do understand.

I would have to look for the disks I have not needed them so I do not know where they are.

If you have your Windows CD, we can boot from that and poke around. Possibly repair the startup issue.
Likewise, if you are able to burn some ISOs such as one of the many bootable Rescue disks (TRK / ubcd4win / etc...) we can get in, run some scans and pull your important data off onto external drive.
Downloading and burning the ISOs on a mac shouldn't matter.

Okay I will look for the disks tonight, and what ISO's do i need to dl?

Okay I will look for the disks tonight, and what ISO's do i need to dl?

These are the easiest to work with + they are good to have handy:

ubcd411.iso
KAV Rescue
AntiVir Rescue

I'll be back in the Evening (EST).

Ok I know it has been a couple weeks. I have been tearing apart my house and storage unit trying to find my Windows CD and I cannot find it anywhere. What should I do?

Ok I know it has been a couple weeks. I have been tearing apart my house and storage unit trying to find my Windows CD and I cannot find it anywhere. What should I do?

Can you update me on the status of the ill machine?

-- Please create Hiren's Boot CD 10.0 and we'll see what we can do....

PP:)

The staus of the ill machine is that it will no longer fully boot up. It gets as far as the windows loading page and then goes through the cycle again.

The staus of the ill machine is that it will no longer fully boot up. It gets as far as the windows loading page and then goes through the cycle again.

OK - Wasn't sure if you worked on it in the meantime.

Once you create Hiren's Boot CD, let me know and we'll have a go at this!

PP:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.