When i restarted and entered BIOS the drives did appear, but then when i logged in windows, the drives did not appear there. Then again i restarted and the drive appeared in the BIOS again but not in windows.
1. take dos prompt
2. cum to the parent dir by cd\
3. type 'del./p/ashr' & hit enter
4. please note don't delete 4 files IO.sys, MSDOS.SYS, NTDEYECT.COM, ntldr,
5. after this if any other files popped up, del dat especially, autorun.inf
6. if this wrkd try some removal tools like autoruns.exe, if u want it i will mail it by monday my personal mail id is <snip>
by crunchie: Snipped email. Keep it on the site.
Following the recent ransomware attacks that leveraged the WannaCrypt0r malware and NSA-developed EternalBlue vulnerability exploit, there was plenty of advice that backup, backup, backup was the best mitigation. Data backups ...