hello guys

an instant dialer(spyware) has been added in my pc. i am deleting all its files from program files but after restarting my pc automatically run on start up again as before.i ve tried also to remove it using a spyblaster application but without success.another important thing is that when i am trying to run the programm and then to uninstall it following msg appeared. error:egdhtml_1026.dll not found. additionally on remove software from control panel does not exist. anyone who can help to remove this shit pls let me know. many thanks in advance guys.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

Which is your Operating System? If you are having Windows 2000/XP, then download Ewido and install it. Then run, you will receive a warning message saying "Database not found", click "OK" for this. Next in the main screen, click "Update" and click "Start Update".
After the update process, click on the "Scanner" button in the left menu, then click on the "Start" button. If ewido finds anything, it will pop up a notification. You can select "Clean" and check the boxes "Perform action with all infections" and "Create encrypted backup" before clicking on OK. When the scan finishes, click on "Save Report". This will create a text file.

Perform an online virus scan at Panda ActiveScan with the "Disinfection" option enabled. Save the log it gives after the scan..

Post the logs of Ewido and Panda ActiveScan.

many thanks my friend

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.