Help!!! Last time my friend sent me MSN-9.0plusi.exe through MSN and I think its update version. Then I recieve and opened it. Now, when I open my MSN messenger it will auto send message about MSN-9.0plusi.exe
Is it a kind of spyware?

I tried many kind of programs and softwares try to remove it such as Spyware Doctors, Ad-Aware SE but failed. It say its not spyware. *sigh* :rolleyes:

I tried to delete it too but it will auto come out again.
How to remove it?? Can help me please?? Thanks!!!

Hi,
Which is your Operating System? If it is Windows 2000/XP, please download Ewido and install it. Doulbe-click on its icon to run it. You will get the warning "Database not found". Click "OK" and in the main Ewido screen, click "Update" button and click "Start update".
After updating, click on the "Scanner" button in the left menu, then click on the "Start" button.
If ewido finds anything, it will pop up a notification. You can select "Clean" and check the boxes "Perform action with all infections" and "Create encrypted backup" before clicking on OK.
When the scan finishes, click on "Save Report". This will create a text file.

After this, download HijackThis and unzip it to dedicated folder (like C:\HijackThisFolder\hijackthis.exe).
Then run it and click the button Do a System scan and save log file. HijackThis will perform a scan and saves the log file as hijackthis.log in the same folder where it is installed and it also opens the file automatically.
Copy the entire contents of the file and post it here along with Ewido log.

Also, please upload and scan the MSN-9.0plusi.exe file at http://virusscan.jotti.org/
Upload the file, and click "Submit" to scan it. Post the scan results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.