Ok well i have a windows 98 so its hella slow. i ahve to probelms and i thought if i came here i could get a bucnh of help from you guys. My first problem is that when i go to search engines as in google and search for somthing i click on the link i want and it comes up with a totally different webpage. I have adware away 2.2 and i did the specialized removers and came with nothing i cant complete a full scan it says i have to buy it. My second problem is somtimes when im at a website i click a link and a page will come up with nothing on it and it wil load forever! Like when im in geocities and i launch the page builder it just sits there! Somtimes to get around this problem it works to right click the link copy the shortcut and paste it in the address bar which takes forever! If anybody could help me with this problem i will love you forever. LoL if i need to download a program i hope it works because i tried to use spy docter and it said code 4 error amd other time some other programs i click scan and they just sit there. Please help! Thanks a bunch

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Here are some good scanners... they're free too :).

Spybot-S&D
Ad-Aware SE Personal

Start by scanning your system with those. If using these doesn't help you out, update the thread.

Cool Let Me Try Them Really Quick Ill Post Results!
Well i try downloading the first program and couldnt conect to server to download so now im trying the second one

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.