Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by anish nair

Dear All when i double click my any hard drive it does not open the drive but ask that which programe will open with windows show

i think u have some hidden file u should on the show hidden file option and then delete all the unnecesary file
may it can work ,all the useless DLL file

i think u have some hidden file u should on the show hidden file option and then delete all the unnecesary file
may it can work ,all the useless DLL file

No i dont have any unecessary file in the hard drive i put a check on show all files but doesnt work and didnot show any unnecessary file in the drives

imran javaid

First of all remove all the viruses if then also it ask for open with just go start run type command in that go to your C or D drive if in C drive then type dir just see if there is autorun.inf if not then in C drive itself type attrib over there you can see autorun.inf
then type attrib autorun.inf -s -h -r and then press enter after that it will again come to C drive and then type del autorun.inf and then exit and restart your computer if in D drive also do the same procedure instead of C type D.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.