Coul -2 Newbie Poster

Hi guys,

Im having a slight problem with sendmail from a linux box and im not too clued up on linux. Any help, advice or just a point in the right direction would be much appreciated
The problem i've got is that the mail isn't getting to the users mailbox.
I've check the /var/log/mail and thats saying that its been queued but then when i check the mqueue there's nothing in there. Below is a section from the log:

Feb 15 20:12:25 faxserver sendmail[3933]: l1FKCOif003931: to=<tom@armstrongcraven.com>, ctladdr=<root@faxserver.armstrongcraven.com> (0/0), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=smtp, pri=120513, relay=diamond.armstrongcraven.com. [xxx.xx.x.x], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent ( <45D4BEA8.mail315114DMY@faxserver.armstrongcraven.com> Queued mail for delivery)

I've had a look round on some web pages and can't find anything that explained my situation. The machine its sending from is our fax server which is forwarding on any faxes that come in to one users mailbox.

As i said before any help or a point in the right director would be much appreciated

Thanks,
Coul

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.