From your log it appears you are running two anti-virus programs, Symantec/Norton and McAfee. The absolute rule is ONE anti-virus program on a computer. Completely Uninstall ONE of these.
Then TURN OFF that Napster program until the computer is fixed, better yet, uninstall it. Very likely one of the causes of your troubles. Plus we offer NO assistance when P2P programs are being used.
Turn off your IM programs. Move the HJT program to a permanent file of it's own. Fixes, if needed, can't be done with HJT from a temp file.
Once you have done all of the above REBOOT the computer.
Then do this:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBA-M) to your Desktop.
* DoubleClick mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install MBA-M. * Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When MBA-M finishes, Notepad will open with the log. Please save it where you can find it easily. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt.
Reboot the computer.
Run a new HJT scan and save the log, post back here with both the MBA-M log and the HJT log.