I apologize if this question has been asked before, but due to certain circumstances I didn't have enough time to do a lot of my own research.

I'm trying to find out a way to know who is on my network. I know about angry ip and all other sniffers, but I'm not using my computer so i don't want to download anything. I was told you could check your DHCP client list within your networks configuration. I have a Trendnet Tew-432BRP and I found a list of computers that had been on the network, but not a list of current clients connected to the network. If anyone has any advice I would truely appreciate it. Again sorry I didn't have time to do much research.

I appreciate all the help

if u already know how to check the router log (via its IP address on browser) then u should be able to check the current attached devices (the assigned IP addresses should have the corresponding MAC addresses paired up).

if u dont know how to then check out the manual (might be able to download it at their site).

To stop them from connecting just use MAC filtering.

commented: Completely forgot about mac filtering. Thanks for reminder +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.