hello everyone, i need a code snipet that can help me retrieve username and password and to authenticate the password in the database..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

where to get them from? what language, environment? need hacker's snippets?

To cut a long story short: there is no way for retrieving a user's password, neither
from SQL-Server login nor from Windows-user login except you have installed keyboard recorder to spying out the password keyed in.

you are getting me wrong, am java programmer and i am coding a application that uses username and password..
i need a code snipet to authenticate the username and password and to send them to the database after the user enters a new /hes password and username it show be stored in the database..
thanks

you are getting me wrong, am java programmer and i am coding a application that uses username and password..
i need a code snipet to authenticate the username and password and to send them to the database after the user enters a new /hes password and username it show be stored in the database..
thanks

hai if u get the code for the above requirement plz send me it to: <EMAIL SNIPPED>................ iam also looking for the same code.

Thanks&Regards
Mahaboob Basha

can anybody help me for creating a databases for a numerology web site which i am develooping in java you can give me the code at <EMAIL SNIPPED> please iam wating.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.