Help! I think that this should be easy but I have not been able to find the correct VBA code to get the Form to print only the current record not all 1651 records.

I have a command button (Print) and walked through the wizard correctly to print "only the current record" but it is NOT doing that. So, I thought I could tweek it in code but can't get it right so it's still printing our 367 pages (all the records).

Can anyone "lend" me some code that I can add to my command button to do this. I realize that printing and VBA are sometimes messy but if anyone out there has already solved this problem, my non-profit and I would be very grateful. I'm working in Access '02. I'm not an expert but also not a novice.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What is the code that you currently have tried?

What is the code that you currently have tried?

Thanks Bob for asking but I think I can solve the problem by just making a macro and attaching that to the command button. If that doesn't work, well then I may just be back to beg for help.

It worked. I knew there was an easy solution but I was just too tired to find it the other day. Thanks so much anyway.

Well, at least you got something working the way you wanted. Good to hear :)

How did you get it to print just the one record?
Ive been trying for weeks to get a code to work with no luck
Ive also been trying to get a code to delete the record that my page is on when browsing through records, with the same amount of luck
Help Me Please Someone :'(

It worked. I knew there was an easy solution but I was just too tired to find it the other day. Thanks so much anyway.

So what was the answer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.