Hello,
I am trying to setup log shipping for SQL 2000 database. I don't see option to "specify the transaction log share". According to MS Log Shipping instruction, "specify the transaction log share" screen shows up if I have specified that the plan will install log shipping. Where do I specify that plan will use log shipping?

Thanks,

Hello,
I am trying to setup log shipping for SQL 2000 database. I don't see option to "specify the transaction log share". According to MS Log Shipping instruction, "specify the transaction log share" screen shows up if I have specified that the plan will install log shipping. Where do I specify that plan will use log shipping?

Thanks,

I guess I have SQL 2000 standard that's why I am not getting option for log shipping share. I found this log_shipping.zip file that has stored procedures and instructions on how to setup log shipping using t-sql. File is attached.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.