I'm currently having problems in designing a database for a loan project. This is my current design:
("member_int" is supposed to be member_id. The software I'm using cropped it. :( )
Here is what the relationship should be:
- A member can have 0 or more loans
- A loan can be owned by one and only one member
- A loan should have three and only three comakers
- A comaker must be a member...
- ..so a member may or may not be a comaker for a certain loan
I hope someone could help me. Thank you very much.