i m using ORANGEHRM, for dis first of all i installed basi package of XAMPP,i have created my account on the site of orangehrm.The account run on localhost i.e it runs on single system.My problem is i have to RUN IT ON D ANOTHER SYSTEM,is it possible to run d same account from the another PC?????

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by punitjain.87

Your question is not clear. Do you want to use MySQL running on other machine?

actually XAMPP package contains apache serer,PHP & MySQL so automatically u need to install XMAPP to run orangeHRM........

yaaa, XAMPP is to be installed on other m/c so MySQL would b installed on d system.

XAMPP is the requirement of the ORANGEHRM.without XAMPP orangeHRM would not run.kindly tell me the way that after installing XAMPP on another system how can i run the same account on other system.as XAMPP package contains PHP,MySQL,Apache HTTP Server.

for dis 1 d IP address shold be static but generally we dont have static IP address so would i get d static IP address?????

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.