1) Users can belong to a specific group wherein when the group moderator publishes an event, its visible to all the members of group.
2) A normal user can publish event in his own calendar, to make that event visible to all users in group, the group moderator needs to approve it.
3) While adding an event, a user can select from a list of available resources which gets booked for event's duration and no one else can publish an event using those resources at the same time.
4) Also when a moderator adds a member to his group, the member needs to approve whether he agrees to be in that specific group. Only after he agrees, he can view that group's events.
5) A user can belong to more than one group.
if anyone has any suggestions... u r most welcome !!!
m a php developer and have absolutely no experience in DB design..
help me out guys..