Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a assignment and have to write a short (max 3 lines) definition on some different kinds of queries. I've written a definition to all of them but I'm having a really hard time about one particular query: Scan Query.

I've tried to look in my books, by notes, my everything and Google, but I can't seem to find a concrete answer. There are many tutorials about "scanning a query" or scan and then query but nothing on the term "Scan Query".

Is there anyone there has a link for an article / webpage or itself can give, just a very brief and precise definition?

Thanks
- Mestika

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Mestika

I found typing SCAN QUERY into Wikipedia's search box brought back a number of interesting results. As you seem to be a student, prehaps a little investigation might be in order.

I found typing SCAN QUERY into Wikipedia's search box brought back a number of interesting results. As you seem to be a student, prehaps a little investigation might be in order.

Thank you for your reply.

I can assure you that I have made some investigation before asking here but thanks for your suggestion.

I've, however, found some articles regarding the sequential query scan which has sufficed.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.