what entities should i think about for making a data base project(using java + mysql)
for a pharmacy.
i thought about the
1- medicine entity
2- supplier
3- employees

what else ? and how should be the relationships between these entities?
PLEAse help!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

So now it's a pharmacy? What about your previous thread(s) about creating a database for a dentist office? Please make up your mind and quit wasting peoples' time begging them to hand you a complete design for a project database.

So now it's a pharmacy? What about your previous thread(s) about creating a database for a dentist office? Please make up your mind and quit wasting peoples' time begging them to hand you a complete design for a project database.

Yeah things have changed,, and stop wasting my time to read your trash replies.
Instead of making critics, you can just try to help a university student!
And you the worst moderator i have ever seen, i am going to find a better forum !

commented: arrogant, does not know how to behave with people who are voluntering to help him. -1
commented: See if you can find some humility, and manners for that matter, while you are looking -2

Yeah things have changed,, and stop wasting my time to read your trash replies.
Instead of making critics, you can just try to help a university student!
And you the worst moderator i have ever seen, i am going to find a better forum !

That sort of behavior is uncalled for.

If this is your attitude towards those who volunteer to help you, you are most welcome to find a better place.

commented: well said! +11
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.