what entities should i think about for making a data base project(using java + mysql)
for a pharmacy.
i thought about the
1- medicine entity
2- supplier
3- employees

what else ? and how should be the relationships between these entities?
PLEAse help!

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by debasisdas

So now it's a pharmacy? What about your previous thread(s) about creating a database for a dentist office? Please make up your mind and quit wasting peoples' time begging them to hand you a complete design for a project database.

So now it's a pharmacy? What about your previous thread(s) about creating a database for a dentist office? Please make up your mind and quit wasting peoples' time begging them to hand you a complete design for a project database.

Yeah things have changed,, and stop wasting my time to read your trash replies.
Instead of making critics, you can just try to help a university student!
And you the worst moderator i have ever seen, i am going to find a better forum !

Votes + Comments
See if you can find some humility, and manners for that matter, while you are looking
arrogant, does not know how to behave with people who are voluntering to help him.

Yeah things have changed,, and stop wasting my time to read your trash replies.
Instead of making critics, you can just try to help a university student!
And you the worst moderator i have ever seen, i am going to find a better forum !

That sort of behavior is uncalled for.

If this is your attitude towards those who volunteer to help you, you are most welcome to find a better place.

Edited by debasisdas: n/a

Votes + Comments
well said!
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.