what entities should i think about for making a data base project(using java + mysql)
for a pharmacy.
i thought about the
1- medicine entity
2- supplier
3- employees

what else ? and how should be the relationships between these entities?
PLEAse help!

Recommended Answers

Yeah things have changed,, and stop wasting my time to read your trash replies.
Instead of making critics, you can just try to help a university student!
And you the worst moderator i have ever seen, i am going to find a better forum !

That sort of behavior is …

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

So now it's a pharmacy? What about your previous thread(s) about creating a database for a dentist office? Please make up your mind and quit wasting peoples' time begging them to hand you a complete design for a project database.

So now it's a pharmacy? What about your previous thread(s) about creating a database for a dentist office? Please make up your mind and quit wasting peoples' time begging them to hand you a complete design for a project database.

And you the worst moderator i have ever seen, i am going to find a better forum !

commented: arrogant, does not know how to behave with people who are voluntering to help him. -1
commented: See if you can find some humility, and manners for that matter, while you are looking -2

That sort of behavior is uncalled for.

If this is your attitude towards those who volunteer to help you, you are most welcome to find a better place.

commented: well said! +11
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.